CHAPTER I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The CouriersFinder.com website is a virtual information resource on the Internet, set up in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria, designed to enable its users to perform searching, calculation and comparison of prices and terms offered by the registered on the website Carriers - suppliers of courier services according to criteria specified in advance by the Users of the website.
2. CouriersFinder.com declares that the requirements of the Bulgarian legislation have been fulfilled, including but not limited to a registration carried out according to the Bulgarian Protection of Personal Data Act.
3. The services offered by CouriersFinder.com are dynamic and are constantly added to and perfected, according to the discretion of the website's team, abiding by the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria.
CHAPTER II. INFORMATION ABOUT THE SUPPLIER
4. Information under the Bulgarian Electronic Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
CHAPTER III. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
5. CouriersFinder.com takes measures to protect the personal information of the Users under the Bulgarian Personal Data Protection Act.
6. For reasons of security of the personal information of the Users, CouriersFinder.com will collect only information for the Users wishing to use the services provided by the website.
7. By pressing the "SEND" button on the last step of the comparative search form on CouriersFinder.com, the User receives a system message confirming that the criteria set by them are accepted by the selected Carrier - provider of courier services and are being processed.
8. The User information collected by CouriersFinder.com is as follows: first name and surname of the sender, their address /physical and electronic/, data on the destination /country, city, zip code/ contact telephone number.
9. CouriersFinder.com accepts and announces on its website The General Terms and security rules for the administration of personal information.
CHAPTER IV. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USERS
12. The User receives a systematic message to their e-mail address, notifying them that the information from the comparative search form are accepted by elected by the Carrier - provider of courier services which was chosen by the User and they are being processed.
13. Within two hours of receiving the system message under the preceding paragraph the User will be contacted by the selected Carrier, in order to specify further the parameters of the deal concluded between them.
14. The User is obliged to provide the necessary equipment /software and hardware/ for an unimpeded use of the services provided by CouriersFinder.com.
15. CouriersFinder.com is not and can not be held liable for prevented User access to the services provided by the website which are due to technical incompatibilities, including hardware or software incompatibility, incompatibility of the user equipment, with the necessary requirements for use of the services provided by CouriersFinder.com.
16. The User is obliged to observe the legal provisions of the countries in which the dispatch and delivery of shipments is carried out the, and agrees that they will not send materials, goods or any other items be explicitly prohibited by law.
16.2. CouriersFinder.com or the Carrier who provided the courier service are not responsible for the content of the shipments posted by Users.
17. The User can use the information published on CouriersFinder.com for personal use, but any reproduction and dissemination in any way for commercial purposes without the permission of the author is forbidden.
18. The User is responsible for the content of the information they publish about themselves or they provide on their own behalf to the other members of the website as well as to the courier selected in the online form.
19. The User is obliged not to hinder in any way the services provided by the website or the server, or the network connected to the server or the site.
20. The User agrees not to publish materials on the website, which:
21. In relation with the use of the services provided by CouriersFinder.com, the User is obliged:
CHAPTER V. COOKIES
22. By using IP addresses, cookies and other technical data with the aim to improve the quality of the website, the team of CouriersFinder.com monitors which sections of the website are visited and how long these visits last.
22.2. The registration of the IP address is part of the system administration and does not imply a direct identification of the visitor. The monitoring system of the website also monitors other system parameters such as the operating system, the browser type, screen resolution, etc. which do not constitute personal information and can be used to authenticate Users and for statistical purposes.
22.3. The phrases entered by the Users in the search form are also monitored by the team of CouriersFinder.com, but in a summary form which prevents them to be associated with specific Users.
23. The cookies are small text files which the web server records in your computer in order to record the traffic that your computer generates on the website. Cookies are used by the system for comparative search and online calculation on the website.
23.1. Each time the platform is used for a comparative search on CouriersFinder.com, the information for that search is stored on the computer of the User who performed the search.
23.2. Cookies are updated every time the User visits the CouriersFinder.com website. They can not be used for identification - they just recognize that in the past the website has already been visited.
23.4. It is possible to set your browser not to accept "cookies". You can reject our "cookies" too, but in this case there is a risk that certain features in some sections of the website will not be active.
These General Terms are valid from 01.07.2014, with the team of CouriersFinder.com reserving the right to change these terms at any time.