GENERAL TERMS OF THE COURIERSFINDER.COM WEBSITE AND
SECURITY RULES FOR ADMINISTRATION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION I. GENERAL TERMS
CHAPTER I. RELATIONS BETWEEN THE PARTIES
1. The current General Terms are intended to regulate the relations between CouriersFinder.com /"DELTAPROM" LTD./, Sofia, UIC 202765531, hereinafter referred to as Intermediary, the users of the CouriersFinder.com website, hereinafter referred to as Users and Carriers providing courier services, hereinafter referred to as - Carriers.
2.1. The Intermediary - CouriersFinder.com intermediates in the search and the establishment of contact between the Users of the site and the courier companies registered in it - Carriers.
2.2. The Users - physical or legal entities using the services provided by the Intermediary for comparative searching and calculation of the prices of courier services from various courier companies, under equal parameters of the query.
2.3. Carriers - courier companies registered on the CouriersFinder.com online platform.
CHAPTER II. BUSINESS ACTIVITY
3. The Intermediary enables site Users to perform comparative searches of services offered by Carriers registered on the CouriersFinder.com electronic platform providing courier services of the "door to door" type.
4. CouriersFinder.com acts as an intermediary connecting the two parties of a future contract – USER and CARRIER.
5. The Intermediary assists for the contacts between the Users of the website and the Carriers with the electronic form for search and comparison of the courier services provided by the latter which are advertised on the CouriersFinder.com website.
6. The Intermediary shall endeavour to maintain proper functioning of the CouriersFinder.com website, but in all cases they always retain the right to temporarily restrict the functionality of the website when that is necessary due to the performance of technical procedures or for reasons beyond the control of the Intermediary.
7. The Users of the website declare that they agree that the information collected on the website will be available both on the territory of the country in which it was collected, as well as in other countries, if that is necessary to carry out the service on the part of CouriersFinder.com.
CHAPTER III. AGREEMENT
8. The search, comparison and selection of courier services through the CouriersFinder.com online form, on the part of the User has the power of the statement and an express consent to conclude a contract for intermediation between them and CouriersFinder.com.
9. Users do not owe remuneration to the Intermediary, the purpose of CouriersFinder.com being to facilitate the search and selection of suppliers of courier services, providing services which meet the requirements of each User to the utmost extent.
10. When using the electronic form for comparative search of courier services on CouriersFinder.com, the User has the opportunity to check the parameters and the data that they have entered in the calculator at the "REVIEW" step and promptly modify or amend the data they have input.
11.1. By pressing the "SEND" button on the last step of the comparative search form on CouriersFinder.com electronic platform, the User agrees with the General Terms of their chosen courier company registered and offering courier services through the CouriersFinder.com electronic platform, provided for them to read by means of a purposeful link.
12. The act of pressing of the "SEND" button by the User is considered as an explicit consent for concluding a contract for a courier service with the selected courier company.
13. The parameters of the transaction between the User and his chosen courier company subject to agreement between the parties as Intermediary is not bound and is not liable for the performance or non-performance of the contract between the consumer and the trader.
14. The Carrier chosen through the CouriersFinder.com online form shall promptly inform of the User acceptance or rejection of the desired service.
15. According to the Bulgarian Electronic Commerce Act requirements, CouriersFinder.com informs Users of services provided on the website in advance in a clear and understandable manner on:
16. When applying for courier service on the side of the User between them and the selected Carrier a contract is concluded under the regulations of the Bulgarian Electronic Commerce Act and the Obligations and Contracts Act, the terms of which are not covered by these General Terms and security rules for the administration of personal information and they are beyond the powers of the Intermediary.
17. These General Terms and security rules for the administration of personal information are accessible to the User at any time, and they can technically store and reproduce them at any time.
18. Under the provisions of the Electronic Commerce Act, CouriersFinder.com informs their Users that this Agreement may be concluded both in Bulgarian and in any other language supported by the CouriersFinder.com website.
CHAPTER IV. PROVIDED SERVICES. PRICES
19. The prices of courier services disclosed on the page for comparative search on CouriersFinder.com are provided to the Intermediary by the Carriers registered on the website and are subject to change.
19.1. These prices specified on the website are approximate and are based on the information on user-defined parameters of the courier service sought by the latter according to the standard tariff of the Carrier.
19.2. The prices may not include additional fees, allowances, payments for additional services as well as duties, taxes and other customs fees, which is subject to further negotiations between the User and the Carrier.
20. Payment of the price stated for the courier service is done directly to the Carrier providing courier services who was chosen by the User, in the following ways:
20.1. The way in which payment can be settled depends on the payment options of the selected courier service provided by the Carrier according to the parameters and the data that the User entered in the calculator for comparative search of a courier service as a choice for the method of payment is provided to the User at the "REVIEW" step.
CHAPTER V. USER
21. Users can freely use the services provided by CouriersFinder.com.
22. When performing a comparative search in the CouriersFinder.com online form, the User must specify complete and correct data according to the requirements of the search form.
23. CouriersFinder.com reserves their right to record the User's IP address and any other personal information necessary for their identification and reproduction of the statement of consent about these General Terms.
23.1. Personal information in this sense means - information about the User, by which they can be identified, including but not limited to name, address, email address or telephone number, as well as any other non-public information.
23.2. The CouriersFinder.com team declares that the data in the preceding paragraph will not be provided to third parties, except when required by means of a formal request from an authorized state body.
23.3. By pressing the "SEND" button on the electronic form for searching and comparison of courier services of CouriersFinder.com, the User agrees that the data they have entered in the search and comparison form will be provided to the Carrier providing courier services who was selected by the User in order to carry out the further development of the deal between the User and the Carrier.
CHAPTER VI. LIABILITY
24. In view of the fact that the CouriersFinder.com website is designed to provide users with an opportunity for comparative search for courier services under parameters specified by them and intermediation between Users and the Carriers registered on the website providing courier services, CouriersFinder.com is not liable for the content of the published terms /tariffs, time intervals/ for their veracity and actuality.
24.1. In case a User of CouriersFinder.com is harmed as a result of inaccurate, outdated and/or incorrect information provided by the Carrier on the website of the Intermediary, the liability for that lies with the Carrier that provided it.
24.2. The User bears the risk of inaccurate specification of the parameters of the shipment.
24.3. CouriersFinder.com is not liable in the event that the data the User entered on the specifications of the shipment does not meet the real ones and therefore there is a change in the price of the selected service as regards to increasing the price.
24.4. The user has a 7-/seven/-day claim period, in which they can make their claims to CouriersFinder.com /DELTAPROM Ltd./.
24.5. The User has at their disposal the claim periods provided in the Bulgarian legislation or in the General Terms of the selected Carrier, with which they agree by pressing the "SEND" button at the last step of the comparative search form on the CouriersFinder.com electronic platform, referred to in paragraph 11.1. of these terms.
25. The Intermediary is not liable for changes in the content of the CouriersFinder.com website, arising from changes in the prices of services on the part of the registered Carriers, courier service providers, deadlines for completion of the service and/or the lack thereof.
26. The Intermediary is not liable for the execution of the service provided by the Carriers, as well as in the case of incorrectly or falsely presented data about the parameters of the service sought by the User.
27. In the event that as a result of fraudulent acts as per the preceding paragraph on the part of a User of CouriersFinder.com, the Intermediary is harmed, the User is obliged to compensate them for all damages, including indemnities paid to third parties, fees and expenses, attorney fees and other such expenses.
28. CouriersFinder.com does not guarantee for the courier services offered by the Carriers registered on the website as providing courier services and does not represent either Users or Carriers registered on the website.
29. CouriersFinder.com is not liable in case any deals between Users and Carriers fall through.
30. CouriersFinder.com is not liable and is expressly exempted from a liability for any damages incurred by the Users, Carriers and/or third parties as a result of improper, unauthorized and/or malicious use of the functionality of the website, and/or of the information contained therein, for purposes other than those provided for in these General Terms and security rules for the administration of personal information.
30.1. CouriersFinder.com is not liable for the nature and content of shipments which the User sends, as well as for the time and the manner of delivery by the Carrier.
31. The information about the services provided by the Carriers - courier companies is periodically changed and updated and for this purpose it shall be automatically extracted from the pages and databases of the Carriers.
31.1. CouriersFinder.com is released from liability for the completeness, accuracy and actuality of the information provided by the Carriers as regards the services and price quotes advertised by them.
32. The Intermediary is not liable and is under no obligation to monitor the information which they store, transmit or make available for the provision of services to Users, or to seek facts or circumstances indicating illegal activity carried out, except in cases provided for by law.
CHAPTER VII. WARRANTIES
33. The team of CouriersFinder.com does not affect the transfer of user data on the Internet and does not guarantee that the transmitted data will be obtained without any errors, if the error is outside the services provided by CouriersFinder.com.
34. Events that interfere with the transfer of information or errors beyond the control of the website's team, free CouriersFinder.com from all warranties.
34.1. In cases where the problem is objectively within the control of CouriersFinder.com, the team will solve the issue in the shortest time possible.
SECTION II. SECURITY RULES FOR ADMINISTRATION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
CHAPTER I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. These security rules for the administration of personal information by employees of CouriersFinder.com, hereinafter referred to as "Rules", govern the organization and arrangements for exercising control over the processing of personal data by the employees of CouriersFinder.com as defined in Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA), as well as the terms and conditions for keeping records according to PDPA.
1.2. Processing personal information is any action or set of actions that can be performed upon personal information by automated or other means, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, distribution, provision, updating or combining, blocking, erasure or destruction.
1.3. Access to certain information concerning the processing of personal data is available only to authorized persons.
1.4. The rules are adopted with the aim to regulate:
2. CouriersFinder.com is an electronic portal for comparative search which processes personal information of physical entities using the services provided by CouriersFinder.com and is registered with an application as an information administrator (Personal Data Administrator /PDA/) within the meaning of Art. 3, Par. 1 of Bulgarian PDPA.
2.1. Any actions against documents and statements received at CouriersFinder.com in electronic or paper form are carried out in strict compliance with the requirements for protection of personal information under Bulgarian PDPA and other relevant regulations as well as the current rules in relation to the organization and activities related to recording, processing, issuing and storing documents containing personal information at CouriersFinder.com.
3. Personal information is any information relating to a physical identity who is identified or can be identified, directly or indirectly by an identification number or through one or more specific attributes.
3.1. The protection of personal information is based on the following principles:
3.1.1. Lawful and fair processing;
3.1.2. Limited collection, use, disclosure and storage:
3.1.3. Accuracy – the personal information must be accurate, complete and current, up to the extent necessary for the regulated purposes of their use.
3.1.4. Security and protection - personal information is protected by security measures in accordance with the nature and the risks of their processing and stored according to statutory requirements and deadlines.
CHAPTER II. PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
4. The administrator assigns the processing of personal information to employees of CouriersFinder.com or to employees of the Carriers providing courier services through the CouriersFinder.com electronic platform, according to the specifics of the official functions or services performed by them and the expressed consent of the User, declared by the act of pressing the "SEND" button on the last step of the form for comparative search at CouriersFinder.com, pursuant to Part I, Chapter III, p. 11 of these General Terms and security rules for the administration of personal information.
4.1. The entity processing the information informs its holder on the need for its collection and the purposes for which it will be used.
4.2. Media (form) for provision of information from individuals:
5. At the introduction, change or transmission of personal information in the database the administrator, through its own server, located in a colocation center of "Delta Softmedia" Ltd, Sofia, 172 Naicho Canov Str., UIC 200953844, represented by Mr. Dragomir Zhelev, manager, provides storage of information on:
6. The personal information organized and stored in an electronic form, is entered on a hard disk of a server from the computer network of CouriersFinder.com or of the company providing the hosting (in case it is processed by more than one employee), or on an isolated computer (in case it is processed by a single employee or from the respective workplace can not be granted an access to a server). The computer is connected to the local network, with a secure access to personal information, with which only the person processing the information can work.
6.1. When working with the information there is appropriate software which is used for processing of the information. The software products for processing can be adapted to the specific needs of Personal Data Administrator (PDA).
6.2. Access to the operating system containing the files for processing personal information is only granted to those processing personal information through a personal password to open these files, known only to the person concerned, and in their absence - their direct supervisor or another explicitly designated official.
CHAPTER III. MEASURES TO ENSURE THE LEVEL OF SECURITY
7. CouriersFinder.com, through its own server, located in a colocation center of "Delta Softmedia" Ltd, Sofia, 172 Naicho Canov Str., UIC 200953844, represented by Mr. Dragomir Zhelev, manager, shall take the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure and from other unlawful forms of processing.
7.1. Measures under the preceding paragraph include the following types of protection for personal information:
7.1.1. software - hardware:
7.2. The measures in this section are consistent with modern technological advances and provide a level of security appropriate to the risks connected with the processing and the nature of the protected data.
8. All actions that lead or could lead to unauthorized deletion, destruction or alteration of personal information which entered CouriersFinder.com in electronic form or on paper media is prohibited.
9. After achieving the purpose of processing personal information or before termination of the processing of personal information CouriersFinder.com destroys it.
9.1. After achieving the purpose of processing personal information CouriersFinder.com stores it only in cases provided for by law.
CHAPTER IV. PROVISION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
10. The administrator provides personal information in accordance with statutory obligations.
11. The individual may at any time request from PDA to:
11.1. delete, correct or block their personal data, the processing of which does not meet the requirements of the law;
11.2. notify third parties whose personal information has been disclosed about any deletion, correction or blocking carried out in accordance with 11.1, except in the cases where this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
11.3. Personal information is presented to third parties only after obtaining a written consent of the person to whom the information relates.
11.3.1. In the absence of a consent from the person or an explicit refusal to give consent, the data is not provided.
11.3.2. Consent is not required from a person in the cases when they are obliged under law.
11.3.3. In the cases when the exercising the right of access of the individual can also reveal personal information of third parties, CouriersFinder.com provides the respective individual with access to that part of the information relating only to them.
CHAPTER V. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE EMPLOYEES AT COURIERSFINDER.COM
12. In relation to the processing of personal information the employees of CouriersFinder.com have rights and obligations in accordance with their job descriptions and are obliged to obey and implement the Internal rules and corresponding statutory regulations.
13. For breach of their statutory obligations in relation to the processing of personal information, the persons under p.12 bear a financial responsibility under the PDPA, as well as disciplinary action under the Labour Code.
These General Terms and security rules for the administration of personal information are valid from 01.07.2014 and the team of CouriersFinder.com reserves the right to change these rules at any time.
At a possible change in the General Terms and security rules for the administration of personal information, a notice about the change will be published on the home page of the website.